..Random..

www.flickr.com

Let's play a game of eeny meenie minie mo

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Damage Control

So came back from CPT yesterday morning
It was...surreal? I don't know. Like it was awesome but something was wrong.
I felt like I went back in the past.
The problem is, how can I go back? It's what I want, or what I think I want, but at the same time I couldn't wait to come back to Joburg.
These feelings are so confusing.
I didn't get to do much in one day but besides seeing my best guy friend and bumping into my gypsy ( (: ) I didn't see my hobo/s.
Which I would be bummed about. But I'm not.
Cos she didn't make any effort whatsoever.
So you know, it's clear for me now where we stand.
Where we've always stood, I'm the friend who makes the effort, who's always there, and all that other mushy shit. But what has she done? And what does she do to deserve any of it?
It's pretty scary but at least it's in perspective.
I'm still nowhere near discovering what the hell I DO want but I figure that I just go with the flow because things, they always work themselves out.
Be that JHB or CPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment