..Random..

www.flickr.com

Let's play a game of eeny meenie minie mo

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ah the joy of no school (:



Time to get my writing up to date.
I've been so lazy (: haha
:( I just ashed in my cherry juice. Boo.
Checked out quite a pretty house, has a pool, jacuzzi, garden, big rooms, and... a SUN DIAL???
Yes, it has a sundial!
Every house needs a sun dial 8o DUH
Gosh (:
Just finished making a new page
You'll see it above, it's about cupcakes. I know I know.. Random
But I felt like it (: Does everything HAVE to have a purpose? The sun dial in my soon to be house sure doesn't, and that's just one example.
Let me give you another: What's the use of a shower nozzle in the bath when you have a shower right next to your bath I ASK YOU???
I guess it's just cos sometimes we want the best of bothworlds... Or, you know (; *wink wink* *nudge nudge*...
JUUUST JOKING...

Anyway, I'm watching Asterix and something, or something Asterix...?
It's fucking wierd. BUT! I don't know where the remote is.
Kind of like when you end up watching the crime channel or National Geographic. NOT because you need to know what happened to that woman or WHO-DUNNIT?? Or why sea turtles leave their young (I still don't know, I wasn't listening but really, I don't think it was important was it?) all because your little demon of a brother "misplaced" the remote... Only to find it under his pillow after having watched CARTOON FUCKING NETWORK all day. SeriouslY? Thats a bit extreme, to hide the remote under your pillow... Little tyke!

The music video for Kesha's Freaks (?) is awesome, I mean chalk and glitter? GENIUS! (: She's mad. It's awesome ")

Anyway,I also made the most scrumptuious (did I spell that right? I don't think so...) CHOCOLATE BANANA SMOOTHIE. Damn straight it was delicious. But only to a certain extent. It headache-ifies you. Still, high-five Zee.

Smoked too much today. Oh yeah, fell off that wagon. I was doing so good. A WEEK. I know I know. Shame on you, Zee. I berate myself.

OH I FOUND THE REMOTE!!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment