..Random..

www.flickr.com

Let's play a game of eeny meenie minie mo

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jozi

Jozi, so far seems to be okay I'll admit. I could get used to it.
The buildings and places are amazing, but I wouldn't know if it's worth leaving beautiful CPT for because really, CPT is amazing. End of.
There's a freaking mountain where the sea used to be.
It's hard, I'm bored.
When things get going I'll like it, I'm pretty sure. But Cape Town will always hold a special place in my heart <3

I cannot wait untill Springtide next weekend (when all the teens go to Camps Bay and chill with a fire and booze). Shall be legend-ary (go Barney).
I think the most difficult thing about moving is saying bye to my friends. The new ones I've met that changed my life, shared mad memories with me and were just plain awesome.
I'ma miss ya'll <3

But everything happens for a reason as Jordan says :P
And good things come out of bad experiences...
Just waiting to see what the fuck they are.

I have a habit of waking up at like 5 or 6 in the morning these days. Very unlike me and fucking ridiculous. Lo que sea...

It was sunny yesterday! Can you believe it??? I got the most of it yeah.
Swam and tanned, wierd Italian dudes on a balcony on top of ours were chysing me. Told them to fuck off. Because I can.
But today it's cloudy and windy somewhat.

Some days... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment