..Random..

www.flickr.com

Let's play a game of eeny meenie minie mo

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Old School


I just uploaded a music player to my blog.
It's the shizzle. I typed in Chris Brown about three hours ago and since then I've been smiling (:
It's like a flashback, his old album.. And a lot of other oldies
Wow it's amazing how music can take you back years or months and bring memories.

I was thinking, music is amazing, it can transport you to the future and give you hope or ampage for timesto come, takeyou back and make you smile, it can make you crazy, put a smile on your face the whole day. But it can also be your enemy, depress you, make you think about things you suppressed or confront you with past demons. Music is powerful. It's amazing <3

So here's to the future & the memories of the past (:

"Let the good times roll."- Locnville

No comments:

Post a Comment