..Random..

www.flickr.com

Let's play a game of eeny meenie minie mo

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bleeeeh


I heard the drive from Joburg to Cape Town was hell.
Damn straight. The dive itself is smooth itself (well, most of the time)(obviuously I'm still half asleep judging from my spelling but you know what I mean).
But it's the boredom and lack of sleep that's crap.
Really, I didn't sleep for 36 hours!
But it wasn't so bad... I mean I saw rain coming RIGHT at the car, like a burst of water, something that is so trippy I'm glad I wasn't stoned. Though I still tripped on it.
Then when we were nearing the 10km tunnel I saw baboons. Then I saw a spots car going 200km/ph and I'm pretty sure he hit a baboon.
Then I saw a man on the road who LOOKED like a baboon and probably got attacked by one on his way to wherever he was going.
The stop at Wimpy when I had "gross stuff" according to Kian (Muesli) was kak funny. I think my brain was starved of oxygen and so I went a bit insane. But it was entertaining for Winnefred (our waitress). And the WHOLE place was a non-smoking section. Go figure.
As long as they have cofffeeee
An old man called me a "maletjie" Haha classic (:

When we finally arrived in Stellies itwas 11:00 and I looked like I had a huge hangover.
Safe to say I skipped Springtide completely and passed out in my bed.
I <3>
Actually, I passed out on my sister's bed and she passed out on mine as I saw when I woke up like half an hour ago.
Don't ask me why :?

So now it's Saturday and everyone's asleep, so no Springtide. Can't say the weather looks that great so it's probably a good thing I skipped that.
Tonight I'm chilling, hell it was like a twelve hour flight, I got car-lag okay.
I'm gonna be in Cape Town till next Sunday or Monday to sort stuff out for the move.
So yeah I'm STAYING IN JOBURG.

I dunno, I'm really amped, I mean it just feels like a good thing.
Not that I don't love Cape Town, I fucking do.
But like Jordan said in her list, it's always gonna be there.
Joburg's interesting and there's SO MANY opportunities, not to sound cheesy but it's true.
And I'm excited to see what's gonna happen.

Besides, Jared's gonna visit in December and I'm expected to cook.
So I guess I HAVE to stay 8o :p

Oh yeah and I went to China Town, literally.
I went down to CHINA TOWN BITCHOLA :D
Wadup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment