..Random..

www.flickr.com

Let's play a game of eeny meenie minie mo

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bleak


Blaaaah
So now I have a huge decision...
And as with all huge decisions, i've consulted the Magic 8 Ball.
Don't ask why I have a magic 8 ball. I don't freaking know, but thank god I do, this shit comes in handy.
Or so I thought.
If I had any doubts about it's useless-osity I don't know.
Fucking useless.
But maybe I'm just sour because it said , "You're going to die."
I mean, is that even an ANSWER??
Barely helpful.
Called it a cunt and it said "likely".
So safe to say that was a waste of time.
Decision still not made.
Wanna know the big question?
STAY IN CAPE TOWN OR MOVE TO JOBURG OFFICIALLY?
Yeah, pretty heavy.

My clever clever little sister made a pro and con list of Joburg. One of the pros being: They have holey moleys here.
Which is stupid because thats hardly a reason to change your whole life, and besides, I was at Checkers today and I saw no fucking Holey Moleys.

Nothing note-worthy happened today.
Naw.

Oh yeah (: and Jared "Rawsonville" is the shizz nizz.
He's fucking evil but it's awesome (:
Awwwww
I'm so sweet :D
Happy Jared?

No comments:

Post a Comment